ISO 9001:2008 is the most widely recognized international standard for Quality Management, with more and more companies in both public and private sectors seeking suppliers who have ISO 9001:2008 based quality management systems. It is an area that you simply cannot afford to ignore.
ISO 9001:2008 can enhance cusctomer satisfaction and drive your operational improvement. This practical and interactive 2 day course will help you to understand the key requirements of ISO 9001:2008, what an effective Quality Management System should look like, and how this applies to your organization.
• Understanding quality management definitions terminology and concepts
• Learn the background and objectives-ISO 9001:2008
• Understand the Quality Management Principles
• Understanding the process approach
• Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008.
• Learn on how to conduct an ISO 9001:2008 audit.
• Quality assurance terminology and concepts
• Aims and objectives of ISO 9001:2008
• The structure of ISO 9001:2008
• A clause-by-clause discussion of ISO 9001:2008
• Introduction to audit ISO 9001:2008
• Preparation to conduct an internal audit
Who should attend:
Lecture, interactive participation, and group discussion.
Date & Venue :
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
Venue : Training Center PT. Titian Media Cendekia.
Jl. Soekarno Hatta No. 590 Komplek MTC Blok G-12, Bandung
PT TITIAN MEDIA CENDEKIA
Tlpn. 022. 7536405, 7536201.