THE ROLE OF MANAGER, SUPERVISOR & HR PROFESSIONALS IN HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING
The specific objectives of this course were to :
- Understand how to foster a safe and healthy work environment by providing training and proper equipment and by modeling and rewarding safe and healthy work practices;
- Prevent injuries and illnesses to reduce the human and financial costs associated with Workers’ Compensation, disability, and health care;
- Recruit and retain the best employees by being a supervisor who cares about the well-being of company and workers.
- Management Comitment
- Safe Work Prosedure
- Training and Supervision
- The Role Of Manager, Supervisor & Human Resources Proffesional
- Employe Assistant Program (EAP).
Who Should Attend
HRD Manager, HSE Officer, Doctor and Occupational Health Nurse, General Services, Supervisor and workers, and any other who interest.
Dr. A.Baktiansyah, MKK
Date & Venue
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
Venue : Training Center PT Titian Media Cendekia
Jl. Soekarno Hatta No. 590 Komplek MTC Blok G-12, Bandung.
PT TITIAN MEDIA CENDEKIA
Tlpn. 022. 7536405, 7536201.