Managing The Health & Safety Risks of Shift Work Training
Demanding work schedules are a fact of life in modern, 24-hour society. Goods are produced and services are provided at all hours of the day and night. Because of this, people are required to work at all hours. These kinds of work schedules can be quite a strain and can affect a worker’s safety or health. Mistakes from a fatigued shiftworker also can affect the public’s safety or health.
The specific objectives of this course were to :
• Understand factors that influence the health and safety of shift-work
• Understand the strategies to cope with shift-work in the workplace
• Promote education and training for workplace health
- Hazard Of Shiftwork
- Health and Safety Effect Of Shift-Work
- Managing Shiftwork
- Coping Strategies for The Individual
- Medical Screening and Surveillance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Courses are aimed at workers, supervisors, managers, health and safety committee members, health and safety representatives, Human Resources (HR) professionals, industrial hygienists, occupational health and safety physician / nurses and others with an interest in studying of shift-work problems in the workplace.
Methode of Training
Case studies & Interactive session.
Dr Abdul Baktiansyah, MKK, SpOk
Time & Venue
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
Venue : Training Center PT Titian Media Cendekia,
Jl. Soekarno Hatta No 590 Komplek MTC Blok G-12, Bandung
PT TITIAN MEDIA CENDEKIA
Tlpn. 022. 7536405, 7536201.