Managing Stress In The Workplace
The specific objectives of this course were to :
- Understand the key causes, impacts and predictors of work-related job stress.
- Identify prevention/injury management themes and guiding principles in relation to work-related job stress.
- What Is Work-Related Stress ?
- The Effects Of Stress On Health
- Who is affected by stress ?
- The Costs Of Stress
- The role of an employer
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
Who Should Attend
Courses are aimed at managers, safety specialists and all those who concerned with the safe and efficient performance of controlling of potentially hazardous in the workplace, such as HRD Manager, HSE Officer, Doctor and Occupational Health Nurse, General Services, Supervisor and workers, and any other who interest.
- 4-5 Januari 2017
- 15-16 Febuari 2017
- 20-21 Maret 2017
- 27-28 April 2017
- 2-3 Mei 2017
- 24-25 Juli 2017
- 21-22 Agustus 2017
- 11-12 September 2017
- 16-17 Oktober 2017
- 15-16 November 2017
- 6-7 Desember 2017
Date & Venue
Date : Febuary 05 s.d 06, 2014
Venue : Hotel Harris Tebet, South Jakarta